- Mark Boric.
- More on Whyalla. Greg werner made this comment on fb: "A really fascinating chat with Darren, but interesting that there was no mention of Yakka Banovic who hailed from Whyalla and has since moved back after a stellar career."
- Garry McKenzie has wrecked my plans, sending me a random link that has sent me off down a wormhole. St Helens -> MIMAG -> buried history of Mt Isa soccer in its pages + phenomenally good images. Lesson about the way serendipity plays a role in our efforts as historians
- Paul Nicholls has sent us a fantastic piece of writing. He's trying to find a path between the data rich research of someone like Peter Kunz and other more philosophical-critical writing like mine. He's treading a really interesting path, giving a soccer tale a mythological feel
- I'll be off to Newcastle on a research trip friday week. Looking forward to getting acquainted with all the old clubs as well as NewcastleSokkahHistoryTwitter in the process.
- I'll be going to John Maynard's launch in Sydney.
- Victorian Historical committe survey